28 March 2014

Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Honey Bath

I am of the persuasion that there is to better way to relax in the evening than with a hot bubble bath full of beautiful products to make you feel completely blissed out. My number one product for these indulgent pamper sessions? The Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Honey Bath!
This ridiculously beautiful honey bubble bath has a delicate and sophisticated vanilla scent that is enhanced with hints of almond and sandalwood making it so much more special that your average vanilla scent. As anyone who has tried other products from the range will know, it is also amazing for lingering on the skin in a subtle, sexy way that makes you feel a million dollars.
The formula is fairly thick and, indeed, very reminiscent to that of honey so to use it you just swirl the honey stick thingy around the jar and stir straight into the bath which I find pretty fun if I'm honest! You need very little to create lovely fluffy bubbles and release the warming aroma. The honey bath itself as well as containing vanilla and honey extracts also contains shea butter, almond proteins, oat proteins and Pro-vitamin B-5 which help to moisturise and regulate moisture levels in the skin so your skin is left feeling soft, moisturised and refreshed.
I am hopelessly addicted to Laura Mercier products and whilst it's hard to argue that any beauty product is worth as much as they are, if I am going to invest £40 in something for my skin then I would always choose Laura Mercier, they truly are exceptional products. You can pick up a jar from Space NK for £32.00.
Annie xx

3 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely brilliant! A splurge, but totally worth it!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youve reminded me of my love for laura mercier, the primer is amazing as well this bath cream looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely and luxurious product!! I have the body butter creme brulee and it smells so good. This brand has great quality.

    ReplyDelete