31 January 2012

The Lust List- January


Hello again! I'm enjoying a cosy night in on the sofa after a busy day at work and it is lovelyyy! Here is January's lust list. Oh how I wish I had a bottomless bank account. Oh well, a girl can dream :)

1. The first item to have me drooling this month was this *gorgeous* Ted Baker kindle cover. Its cute, made of dark pink leather and has lovely flowers inside...what is there to not like?

2. I am fascinated by the new BB cream by Garnier, it promises so much, that I simply have to find out if it's as good as it says!

3. I am crazy for this Fiorelli "cabana" bag. And uber mad at myself for not buying it when I found one reduced in the outlet store recently, but being somewhat short on money I just couldn't afford it. Now its been discontinued and I am kicking myself!

4. How amazing are these Miss KG shoes? They're lovely colours and would look so stunning with a party dress and thick black tights :)

5. Bright pink furniture with a sexy vintage feel? YES PLEASE! This would make the perfect statement piece in a big, bright bedroom.

6. Another kooky piece for the home! These funky floral hooks from Urban Outfitters come in three different colours and I sooo badly want them lined up in a row with pretty scarves hanging from them.

My lust list this month seems to be rather pink :) How about you, what have you been lusting after during January? I'd love to know.

Annie x

2 comments: