20 June 2011

Lego ♥

Aam, and always have been a huge lego lover. When I was little I would spend hours designing and building little models out of the stuff and I still don't have the heart to recycle or donate my stash, so I thought it was about time I did something about it :)
I did some lego themed googling and found some amazing lego creations, including some uber sweet, uber geeky ones! But none of them really seemed very relevant to me as a person. I want to make something funky and pretty...and I think the OH would be less moany about it if it had a use rather than just sitting on the side looking cool (like my collection of lego mini figures do:P).
Heres my list of ideas, which should I choose? Helpppp?
Let me know what you think :) Ima get playing around with my lego tomorrow and see what I can come up with.

On a totally un-related note, I have now replaced the peanut butter that my greedy OH used up so I can now make my peanut butter cups (YAY!) Will post them tomorrow evening!
Annie x

2 comments:

  1. I've got 2 little boys and found that I too have fallen in love with lego. I've made some earrings and magnets with the stuff but I like the book end idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bluedaisyglass :) I do like the idea of book ends two. I was wondering if they might be a bit light to hold the books though?
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete